Kulturprinsen is a development centre for children's and youth culture, working locally, nationally and internationally. Kulturprinsen is an independent institution, working closely with artists, cultural institutions, research and educational institutions, schools and day care centres. Our core mission is to develop and facilitate inter-professional collaborations that strengthen the role of arts and culture in the everyday lives of children and young people. The key concepts in our work are co-creation, creativity, play and sustainable education of children and young people. Kulturprinsen works on the basis of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Read more about Kulturprinsens's work at www.kulturprinsen.dk
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT ART, CULTURE AND GOOD CHILD LIFE IN DAY CARE CENTRES?
Kulturprinsen offers a versatile and developing project management job as of 1 February 2021. You will be in charge of LegeKunst - an ambitious, nationwide project with a budget of DKK 70.5 million,
of which DKK 25 million in support from the Nordea Fund. The project will run from 2019 to 2023 and involve more than 20,000 children and 1,000 adults in day care centres in 18 municipalities in all regions. LegeKunst creates networks and knowledge sharing between day care practices, 5 teacher training programmes and 7 co-creative research projects.
You must want to lead both the operation and further development of LegeKunst: a co-creation project to establish new practices and new knowledge on the issue: How can the good life of children with play, education and new communities be promoted through art, culture and aesthetic processes?
See more at www.legekunst.nu
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Implementation and further development of the LegeKunst project in practice
- Management of internal PlayArt team, consisting of project manager, coordinator and communication
- Strategic overview, planning, overall coordination, management of cooperation agreements and budget
management of the overall project framework
- Implementation and further development of the project's methods, models and tools internally in Lege-
Art and external throughout the country
- Communication with and involvement of collaborators and project partners: children, educators,
artists, researchers, administrations, ministries and cultural and educational institutions
PRINCE OF CULTURE EXPECTS
- you have solid project management/leadership experience with operational and financial responsibility
- you have strong organisational and strategic skills and can see through complex processes
- that you can maintain an overview, create coherence and set the framework and direction for LegeKunst
- you have an understanding of the importance of art, culture, aesthetic processes and sustainable education for the
good children's lives
- you have experience and preferably a network in the field of art, children and young people, and
education and research environments
- you can take and delegate responsibility and be an inspiring sparring partner in the project team
- you are robust and flexible and able to engage in a dynamic workflow, alternating between long-term
planning and detailed ad hoc tasks, between desk work and project execution
- you have good collaboration skills and can act as a bridge-builder and co-developer in networks and
partnerships across different disciplines and professions
- you have a higher education degree or equivalent qualifications and experience.
SALARY AND RECRUITMENT
You will be employed in a full-time position. Start date: 1 February 2021 or by appointment.
Place of employment: Kulturprinsen, Regimentsvej 5B, 8800 Viborg.
Salary as per the current public collective agreement with the Danish Magistrates' Association.
For the 1st and 2nd interviews, the Kulturprinsens Center Director, Kulturprinsens Board Chair, Kulturprinsens Staff Representative, and the PlayArt Coordinator will be present.
Applications and CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline Friday 4 December 2020, 9.00
For more information, contact:
Ulla Voss Gjesing, Centre Manager, Kulturprinsen
Mobile: + 45 21 29 19 01