ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ART, CULTURE, CHILDREN AND YOUTH?
Kulturprinsen offers a versatile, diverse and evolving communications position.
Can you work independently and communicate our messages in an energetic, playful and creative way?
Do you have a strong visual eye and a confident aesthetic hand?
Can you create visibility and understanding among Kulturprinsens's many audiences?
We want a sparring partner with experience in multifaceted communication, who actively and outreach makes Kulturprinsens digital channels and media attractive. If you can also write in a beautiful and lively language or have a penchant for graphic facilitation or animation, then you are just our match!
THE POSITION INVOLVES
- Development, design and layout of digital and printed communication materials (InDesign and Illustrator)
- Editing and further development of websites (WordPress)
- Professional, interactive communication via social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Communication strategy and action plans for Kulturprinsen and the projects
- PR and marketing
- Drafting of newsletters with independent research
- Dissemination in a living language to diverse audiences
- Photography, video recording and editing (Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
PRINCE OF CULTURE EXPECTS
- you have broad experience and can work independently and with many people in various forms of communication
- you have a relevant communication qualification or equivalent qualifications and experience
- you want to be part of a dynamic workflow and can catch balls flying in from the right
- that you are a collaborative and co-creation-oriented sparring partner
- you have an understanding of the importance of art, culture, aesthetic processes and sustainable education for a good child life
ABOUT THE PRINCE OF CULTURE
Kulturprinsen is a development centre for child and youth culture, working locally, nationally and internationally. Kulturprinsen is an independent institution, working closely with artists, cultural institutions, research and educational environments, schools and day-care centres to create ownership and anchor new projects and methods based on art and culture.
Based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, we anchor and strengthen creativity, play, sustainable education and identity in children and young people.
See the Kulturprinsens communication strategy 2019-2022 here
See the status of implementation of the Kulturprinsens Communication Strategy 2019-2020 here
SALARY AND RECRUITMENT
Permanent post with an average working week of 37 hours. Start date is June 1, 2021.
Place of employment: Regimentsvej 5B, 8800 Viborg.
Salary as per current public agreement in the field.
For the 1st interview on 9.4 and the 2nd interview on 12.4, Kulturprinsens Center Manager, Kulturprinsens Project Manager and Coordinator of the project LegeKunst will be present.
Application justifying your experience and CV sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline Monday 5 April at 12.00
For more information, contact:
Ulla Voss Gjesing, Centre Manager, Kulturprinsen
Mobile: + 45 21 29 19 01