On behalf of Region Midtjylland, you and your cultural colleagues are invited to participate in a workshop on the revision of the region's cultural policy. You can either participate:
Thursday 20 February 2020 in Herning (venue to be announced!) from 9.00 to 16.00
Thursday 27 February 2020 at Godsbanen, Skovgaardsgade 3, 8000 Aarhus C (meeting room Kedlen) from 9.00 to 16.00
Registration should be given to Britta.Madsen@ru.rm.dk no later than Wednesday 12 February.
Region Midtjylland wishes to revise its cultural policy for the region's efforts in the cultural field, which will apply for the period 2020 - 2024. The cultural policy will contain a strategy with overall strategic areas of action for the entire period, as well as an action plan for the next two years.
In connection with the development of the strategy and action plan, Region Midtjylland would like to involve cultural institutions, cultural operators, cultural grant recipients, cultural networks, municipal cultural advisors, etc. to provide your contributions and thoughts on cultural policy.
THE PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP IS TO:
- Give you the opportunity to make contributions and suggestions to the Region's future cultural policy for 2020 - 2024, which consists of both an overall strategic focus and a more concrete action plan.
- To give you the opportunity to shape the regional cultural agenda for the next four years and to influence the prioritisation of the different strategic areas of action.
- Give you the opportunity to propose concrete actions and initiatives to support the realisation of the regional cultural action for the coming years.
THE DESIRED OUTCOME OF THE WORKSHOP IS THAT:
- Region Midtjylland has had the future cultural policy qualified and has become wiser about what concerns you and what role you want the region to play in the cultural field.
- Region Midtjylland has received concrete contributions to both strategy and action plan, which help to lift the regional cultural policy for 2020 - 2024.
- You have learned more about what Region Midtjylland and the other cultural actors in the region are interested in and have had the opportunity to network and meet each other.
What happens at the workshop:
At the workshop, you will have the opportunity to broadly qualify the Region of Central Jutland's cultural policy proposal for 2020 - 2024, while you will have time to delve into selected strategic themes and make concrete proposals for action areas and actions. During the day you will work in alternating groups across the participant group and will be guided through the workshop by process consultant Mille Obel.
You will receive the detailed programme of the workshop as we approach the day itself.